12:41, December 30 29 0 usmagazine.com

2017-12-30 12:41:03

 

Sylvester Stallone Breaks His Silence Amid Rape Allegations

Sylvester Stallone has broken his silence amid rape allegations made against him by a teenager, denying the incident ever occurred.

As previously reported, the Rocky star was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan in 1986 and forcing her to have a threesome with his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. At the time, the teenager filed a police report in Las Vegas, claiming she met the actor while he was filming Over the Top and was “intimidated” into having intercourse with the men.

She alleged that the bodyguard forced her to have oral and vaginal sex with him. The teenager told police at the time that she was advised not to tell anybody about the incident because both men were married and that if she told anyone, “they would have to beat her head in.”

The Rambo actor, 71, spoke with RadarOnline on Friday, December 29, telling the outlet, “That never happened. It’s one thing to go after me. But they really attack the innocent — the people that are going along with their lives, their reputations are sullied by this.”

Stallone added, “They are carrying the burden of a lie for the rest of their lives. Cruel is cruel. You don’t have to make things up.”

The teenager later chose not to pursue charges and the matter was dropped, until the Daily Mail shared a police report documenting the teenager’s experience in November.

Want stories like these delivered straight to your phone? Download the Us Weekly iPhone app now!